Well, Today I’m taking a break from my normal stuff… the whole talking about my life and my issues… because I got my FIRST, EVER box from Influinster of stuff to try… I know I don’t talk about it too much because this blog is suppose to be about my life with chronic illness and stuff…but because I want to be able to get MORE boxes… I have to do a blog post about it. That’s enough for me to interrupt the usual amount of rambling and talk about this!
I took this survey a while ago when I got the update saying I FINALLY qualified for one, but I never thought I’d make it through and get REALLY picked for it… so when it got here the day of the big blizzard and was sitting on my porch covered in snow I was so beyond happy! Seems like February is hopefully turning out to be my month for things to start improving in my life…. So, in my box I got all the stuff you see… and I have to much I want to say but I don’t want to say too much about it!!!
1) FAMILY SIZED BAG OF HERSHEY KISSES…. I’m allergic to chocolate but when we got up that morning Davis told me he had a dream that he had Hershey kisses and then this is in the mail… so, I ate 14 of them and made myself sick. It was worth it! 😛 Now I never want to see chocolate ever again.
2) KISS false eyelashes! I’ve never tried them … I’m not even sure I know what to do with them. The whole … living with a movement disorder and trying to put something on my eyelids seems REALLY dangerous. I don’t know if I’ll ever try them … I might find someone else who wants to take them from me. The idea of even making an attempt for that when I cant even put in contact lenses… LOL, it’s enough to give me hives!
3) The mens body spray I already used to attack bunny and his crazy dry elbows… and the next step is to attack his mummy-feet and those itchy looking dry ankles! The only complaint was that he said it was really, really greasy and sticky… So even after he wiped it off it was still weird… I might still force some of it on him … because I’m pretty sure that he could have body parts used as sandpaper.
4) I also got this mask too, its Boots Botanic Clay Mask. I’ve not tried it yet…I meant to do it this morning when I got home from work but I’m really scared to try it without calling them and finding out if they’re aloe free…. I mean, the ingredients are safe and I don’t think I’m allergic to willow, but I cant risk trying it and getting sick since I finally have a job again. I figure tomorrow or Tuesday I can make an attempt. It looks like it would be so wonderful and I want to review it too so maybe I can get MORE boxes to review.
5) The John frieda stuff I plan on trying too on the same day. I think I might give myself a DIY spa-day and just pamper myself!! Well, it’s hardly pampering … but, it will be nice to feel girly by doing my crazy curly hair so it looks pretty and less like a hot mess and more like someone did it for me. 🙂 I never really do anything to it because the heat can wreck it. This stuff sounds so great! 🙂 and I know I’m not allergic to THIS! 😀
6) and the LAST thing that I have is my favorite thing in the whole world!!! the red rose tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I drank the Lemon Chiffon on Friday and was so ready to RUN OUTSIDE AND GET MORE OF IT RIGHT AWAY it was so good. I can’t even stand most lemon things!!! I’ve not tried the caramel yet and I dont know why because i know its going to have to be totally amazing too. I gave a bag of it to one of the girls I work with, and I’m sending another bag of it to my mom so she can have a cuppa on us… now I just have to try it. I got coupons too and I know I’m going to use them to get more of the Chiffon tea!!!! I love the coupons….
well, thats all for me for now…I need to drink more tea… and then go to bed … working at midnight kinda sucks…. but it means I have a WHOLE DAY to enjoy with the man I love!
“I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.”