i never did get my flower…
happy new year, 44 minutes early
i never did get my flower…
happy new year, 44 minutes early
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I rarely make them
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit? Aside from this one?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
not be sick anymore, peace and quiet and a better sense of who I am
7. What date(s) from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making it through the year
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not getting up to Maine
10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
Dystonia… getting stitches in my finger…
11. What was the best thing you bought?
my gerbils… and the nunchaku class
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Davis, for being so tolerant
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
the idea of a wedding
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
anything on the new Goo Goo Dolls CD
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter by 15lbs and thrilled
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Listened to my Davis
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I don’t celebrate
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
I fell more in love
23. How many one-night stands?
none this year
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
The mists of Avalon
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
Martial Arts Nunchaku seminars and teaching classes
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
IWent to Dennies at midnight
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
if I got married
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
Love and Ostara*
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Rob Thomas … maybe
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
War in Iraq
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Love my dearist love, and go with it
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
….i’ll get back to you for this one
The dystonia has been bad today… I guess one of my new years concepts will be to post more about this in
… i’ve said that before but i guess i need to reinforce it to myself…
…but today has been a bad day, the medication hasn’t been helping but i’ve lapsed on doses again. I always forget when to take it and if the timing isn’t right my throat stops working… thats whats been happening again today… I’m not trying to complain, please don’t think im whining … it is my journal so i ahve a right to say whatever i want to anyway…
I’ve choked on everything today thats not been liquid… this is so frustrating… when its not in my hands or in my arms its in my face and throat… i can deal with it better in my hands but once it gets to my face i just cant deal with it. I don’t like not being able to eat, i don’t like being able to drink anything… i hate everything comming back up 5 times! I HATE IT….
i was here by myself working on pasta salad and went to swallow and my throat didn’t swallow again… but i don’t panic much anymore when it happens, i just hope it doesn’t kill me… but it scares me… i wonder what its like to swallow and be able to do it just once and not deal with hoping my throat works or makes things go back and forth…
…its never going to go away, its never going to get better… its progressive… i have to realize that it is not me… it’s a syndrome… i just have to take my medicine on time… i just have to stop focuing on it…
I’m sad today… I really wanted to talk today… but everyone is busy…so I’m just sad today. And that’s okay really…. I don’t mind being sad, I spend a good part of my time feeling sad…
I just really hoped I’d have someone to talk to… because last night I said a whole bunch of stuff I never, ever wanted to say to anyone… but i did say it and now I feel sad inside…
…I think i’m going to go get myself a rose…
I don’t believe in resoloutions, I believe in making plans that can be implemented realistically throughout the year to improve yourself…
… but It doesn’t mean that I’m not going to make the attempt to post in
more to try to get more awareness for this god damn disease.
It doesn’t mean that I’m not going to try to watch what I say and watch what I do to avoid another fiasco like last year, it’s going to take detarmination and it’s going to mean that I watchout for the old pitfalls that have plagued me since I was little. I can do it, he’s worth it
I am going to get my first and second degree certificates if at all possiable, attend all of the Sabats and Esbats. I want to become a high Priestess, I’ve wanted this for a long, long time and I have to start now. and I am going to start now…
I have more if i can think of them.
Tonight I told Anthony that I always wanted to go out with him… I had a crush on him in High School when he was with Fabs… I wanted to make the attempt after they broke up… but i was too shy… and i ended up with the other guys… and I was with Victor… Then before the other girl… he told me about her and I just felt sad…
And i really gave up before I ever tried… because I’m shy…
So tonight we were talking because he needed someone to talk to… and i told him about that… and now I’m still blushing… Just one of those people I always saw treated the woman he was with like a goddess…
I’m with Davis and he does the same thing…I don’t want him to get any ideas about this being anything that its not. He was one of the two guys I always wanted a chance with…
well… Im going to end this post before i get myself into any trouble
last night i had 2 of them… one of them is faiding now more than the other one…
the first one i was out main street clintion on halloween and we were trick or treating…. we started at the ice cream shop and coffe place on the corner and i was the only one in there at the time. There was a woman behind the counter that tole me i needed a flash light. i said i had one and it was the tiny flood light my mother gave me for my purse, she had a big one she wanted me to have
i went down the street stoping at the other stores like the halmark store and down to the book store where they gave me something else … i forgot what it is now … but in this little table with sides they hade these things marked “bessom” and they were all made out of pieces of wood put together with thick wire… even down the bristles they were like that… they waved when i moved it. So i just took one and kept going down the street…
I got to the corner and i went to cross and i thought it was clear then these cars came and started running into eachother making me jump to get out of the way… iwas trapped in the middle of the roade and they kept comming at this one car like sharks at the side of a boat and yelled out the window that they were playing a game … the name began with an “R” but i don’t rmember it now… but it was the wrong way and i was stuck in the middle of the street until i got across it
i woke up at that point. i wish i wrote this down earlier. The dream was more Bond-ish in my head….